You must show a picture ID & proof of current address to get a library card for yourself or your minor children. Proof of address can be on your ID, a checkbook, utility bill, car registration, etc. or you can fill out a verification postcard at the library to be delivered to you.
Internet only cards still need to show a picture ID but will not be allowed to check anything out.
By signing up for a library card you agree that:
- I and my children under my care will follow all library rules and policies, including all computer policies.
- I will keep this contact information up to date, including physical mailing address and phone numbers.
- I assume responsibility for all materials checked out on this account and will not share my account.
- I will make sure all borrowed materials are returned on time and pay for all unreturned or damaged materials charged to this account.
- A $1.00 fee will be charged for replacing a library card. I will report a lost or stolen card right away.
- I will not hold the library responsible for any damage that borrowed materials might cause my own equipment.