Excel Adult Online High School
The Enid Public Library is excited to announce that we have received a grant to offer the Excel Adult Online High School program to our community. The program, provided to public libraries through Gale, is a 21.5 credit online high school completion program that offers an accredited high school diploma to adults. The program does accept some transfer credits.
Highlights of the program include:
- 24/7 access to self-paced courses,
- 100% online,
- One-on-one tutoring sessions and support by success coaches,
- No cost to students.
Participants will have 24 months to complete the program, and the library will be awarding five scholarships. Laptops and hot spots to complete the program will be provided.
To apply for Excel Adult Online High School, potential students must:
- Reside in Garfield County, Oklahoma,
- Be 24 years old or older,
- Hold an Enid Public Library card in good standing or be willing to apply for one.
How to Apply
- Visit the Excel Adult Online High School website for the library.
- Read through the FAQs to decide if online learning and the coursework amount is right for you.
- Interested applicants apply for the program by clicking on GET STARTED tab.
- Participants will need to take a two-week Life Skills course and pass with a score of 70% or higher to be eligible.
- An interview process will follow before a scholarship is given to a participant.
*Program provided through a grant in partnership between Oklahoma Department of Libraries and Oklahoma Department of Commerce's Oklahoma Office of Workforce Development.