Events for Adults
The library offers events specifically for adults ages 18 & up. Stay in the loop and get the monthly adult services newsletter in your email. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Book Clubs: Stop in for monthly book clubs in a wide variety of styles and genres. Books are available in the library lobby.
- U.S. Citizenship Class: These classes on Wednesdays @ 5:30 PM assist permanent residents through the Naturalization process and interview.
- Make & Take: Craft with us. Activities vary by month and season. Check our calendar for the latest offerings.
- Staying Active & Independent for Life: This is a fitness class for older adults. Improve strength, balance, and fitness. Meets Wednesdays and Fridays at 12 PM.
Year-Round Library Services
Book Club Sets
Need book club sets for your personal book club? We have book club sets! Learn more about book club sets.
A free delivery service for books and other materials to help those who are elderly or disabled and cannot get to the library. Call 580-616-7183 for information or assistance.
Are you looking for seeds to begin your seasonal vegetable, herb, or flower garden? Check out our free seed library! Learn more about the Seed Library.
Library Services, Events, & Workshops
- Enid Author Fest: This annual author festival is held annually in late March or early April. Local Oklahoma authors will sign and sell their books.
- Lifelong Learning Programs: The library hosts lifelong learning programs that are held throughout the year on a wide variety of topics.
- Let's Talk About It: This book discussion series is led by Oklahoma scholars. This event is usually held in the fall.
- U.S. Citizenship Materials: Explore materials for preparing for the Naturalization test and interview on the second floor of the library. An in-person class is available Wednesdays at 5:30 PM.