Events for Adults
The library offers events specifically for adults ages 18 & up. Stay in the loop and get the monthly adult services newsletter in your email. Email email@example.com.
- Book Clubs: Stop in for monthly book clubs in a wide variety of styles and genres. Books are available in the library lobby.
- U.S. Citizenship Class: These classes on Wednesdays @ 5:30 PM assist permanent residents through the Naturalization process and interview.
- Make & Take: Craft with us. Activities vary by month and season. Check our calendar for the latest offerings.
- Staying Active & Independent for Life: This is a fitness class for older adults. Improve strength, balance, and fitness. Meets Wednesdays and Fridays at 12 PM.
Year-Round Library Services
A free delivery service for books and other materials to help those who are elderly or disabled and cannot get to the library. Call 580-616-7183 for information or assistance.
Library Services, Events, & Workshops
- Enid Author Fest: This annual author festival is held annually in late March or early April. Local Oklahoma authors will sign and sell their books.
- Lifelong Learning Programs: The library hosts lifelong learning programs that are held throughout the year on a wide variety of topics.
- Let's Talk About It: This book discussion series is led by Oklahoma scholars. This event is usually held in the fall.
- U.S. Citizenship Materials: Explore materials for preparing for the Naturalization test and interview on the second floor of the library. An in-person class is available Wednesdays at 5:30 PM.