The Friends of the Enid Public Library are library advocates! They're a nonprofit organization who loves the library and helps raise funds, volunteer, and sponsor events for the Enid Public Library.
Become a Library Friend today!
Friends Support the Library
- Volunteer with library events and programming
- Manage the library's pollinator garden
- Serve on the Friends' committee
- Advocate for library funding
- Sponsor events, workshops, and programs
- Manage the Friends Book Sale area and during the bi-annual book sales
Friends Get Benefits
- First dibs on items in our book sale
- Help the library in quality-of-life improvements and events
- Make a community of Friends!
- Special invites to library events
Friends meet the 2nd Monday of every month at the library. Everyone is invited to stop by and get involved!
Apply to be a Friend!
Does all this sound like you? Apply to be a friend. Download our New Friends Brochure and the NEW FOL Application online or pick up an application at the library service desk. Annual dues are only $10!
Apply to be a (business) Friend
Dues for business involvement is $200. Your sponsorship and logo will be on all Friends related materials. We are happy to have you! Fill out the application above or pick one up at the library.