Who Are Friends
The Friends of the Enid Public Library are library advocates! They're a nonprofit organization who loves the library and helps raise funds, volunteer, and sponsor events for the Enid Public Library.
Become a Library Friend today!
What Friends Do
Friends support the library by:
- Volunteering with library events and programming
- Managing the library's pollinator garden
- Serving on the Friends' committee
- Advocating for library funding
- Sponsoring events, workshops, and programs
- Managing the Friends Book Sale area and during the bi-annual book sales
What Benefits Friends Receive
Join for the library love stay for the following:
- First dibs on items in our book sale
- Helping the library in quality-of-life improvements and events
- Making a community of Friends
- Special invites to library events
When Friends Meet
Friends meet the 2nd Monday of every month at the library. Everyone is invited to stop by and get involved!
Apply to be a Friend
Does all this sound like you? Apply to be a friend by downloading the application online or picking one up at the service desk.
Dues are as follows:
- For Personal Applications: Annual dues are only $10!
- For Business Applications: Annual dues are $200. Your sponsorship and logo will be on all Friends related materials.