Tax Season Information

papers and a calculatorIt’s that time again!

Tax season is here, and the Enid Public Library has limited stock in forms. The 1040 Redesign means there is no longer a Form 1040A or a Form 1040EZ. It has all been combined in the Form 1040.

Here’s what we do carry:

  • Form 1040: form booklet + instructions
  • Oklahoma 511: form ONLY

The Federal forms will be on the left-hand side when you enter the library’s front doors. Copies of the Oklahoma 511 can be found at the service desk.

How to print additional forms:

If other tax forms or schedules are needed, the Enid Public Library will print one copy of the form for free. After that, each page is $.10. Any Oklahoma booklets that need to be printed will run our standard $.10/page for black & white copies. A digital copy is available to look through on the Oklahoma Tax Commission’s website:  Federal forms, booklets, and tax tables can be found here:

Our computers in the computer lab are free to use to complete your filing. Just bring a library card or photo ID to use!

Where to find tax help:

As a reminder, we do not have tax help at the library. For free tax help in Enid, AARP is once again out at the Oakwood Mall. They will help Tuesdays 4-8:00 PM, Wednesdays 10 AM-2 PM, and Fridays 10 AM-2 PM. A contact phone number for them is: 580-233-5216. They will be available for help now through April 17.