Searching through our catalog for something new in nonfiction, children’s, fiction (listed in the catalog as “Marketplace”), or young adult (listed as “Teen New”)? Our “More Search Options” feature is here to help!
- Go to our Catalog: http://bit.ly/2P2LlH2
- Click on “More Search Options” in the top right hand corner
- A pull down menu will let you select “Advanced Search,” “Series Search,” or “Subject Search.” The “Advanced Search” option will be the default (and the one you want!)
- Click on “Keywords” and the drop-down menu will give you additional search items. Choose “Location” from the list.
- Another drop-down menu appears with “1st Floor” as the default. Click on the arrow and select the location you want: JNEW, New Nonfiction, Sequoyah books, Teen New, and many others!
- After you select a category, click on “Search,” and you’ll be able to browse in that specific area.
Place items on reserve for pickup inside the library or use Curbside Delivery!
Call us at 580-234-6313, send us a message on Facebook, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.