Want to learn how to make and meet your financial goals? Looking into creating good financial habits? Join us for a six-part financial education series presented by Professor Michael Finke from Texas Tech University. This Great Courses video class will provide you with the framework to make better and more consistent choices in financial matters.
- January 3: Understand Your Financial Brain & Managing Money with Life Cycle Theory
- January 10: Basic Investing-Keep it Simple & The Key Financial Instruments
- January 17: How to Use Credit Optimally & Investing in Education
- February 7: The Economics of Home Ownership & Managing Risk with Insurance
- February 14: Essential Tax Principles & Saving for Retirement
- February 21: Fundamentals of Estate Planning & Putting Your Financial Plan Together.
The class meets in January at 6PM and in February at 5:30PM. All events are free and open to the public. This event is for adults.