A Mask Mandate was passed for the City of Enid and went into effect at 8:00 AM on Wednesday, December 2, 2020. The mandate requires the wearing of face coverings that meet CDC guidelines in indoor locations. This includes the Enid Public Library.
The following are persons exempted from wearing a face-covering:
- Children under 5 years of age;
- Persons communicating with a person with a disability when a mask would impede the disabled person understanding;
- Persons for whom a mask would impair an existing health condition;
- Persons with developmental disabilities;
- Persons with a disability that makes masks impractical.
Please note: This does not require residents to provide proof of a disability or physical condition to qualify for the exception.
View the full Emergency Declaration on the City of Enid’s website at https://tinyurl.com/y5edyvrt
Please make sure to have your mask or other face-covering securely in place over your nose and mouth before entering the library. We thank you all for helping us keep each other and our library staff safe!
Remember to wash your hands frequently, keep at least a 6-foot distance from others, and wear your face covering.