Lunch Bunch is back! We’ll be providing lunches at two sites during the week, Monday-Friday, from Tuesday, July 6-Tuesday, August 17.
What is Lunch Bunch?
We have partnered with the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma, Loaves & Fishes, and the Enid Parks and Recreation Department to provide free meals to all those ages 18 & under. A sack lunch and snack may be picked up at one of two sites this year. Story time and other programs will be offered.
Note: there is no Lunch Bunch on Saturday or Sunday.
Where is Lunch Bunch?
Lunch Bunch will be held in two places this year:
- Champion Park Gym & Splash Pad: 12:00 PM – 12:45 PM
- Located at the corner of 10th & Chestnut in Enid
- New View Apartments: 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM
- Located next to Mercy House on Leona Mitchell Blvd
Enid Public Transportation Authority will be providing free rides to families this year to either location site. To schedule a ride, please call 580-233-7433.
Other Oklahoma Food Resources
Oklahoma has other resources for those needing food assistance. The following programs are available in Oklahoma to qualifying families:
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) Benefits
- Find more information at: www.hungerfreeok.org/groceries
- WIC (Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, & Children)
- Find more information at: www.hungerfreeok.org/WIC
- DUO (Double Up Oklahoma)
- Find more information at: www.doubleupoklahoma.org
- P-EBT (Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer)
- Find more information at: www.hungerfreeok.org/pebt
- Locate other Oklahoma summer feeding programs at MealsForKidsOK.Org.
- Check for free and reduced lunches at your school!
- Call 2-1-1 in Oklahoma for urgent food assistance.
View the electronic flyer for Oklahoma Food Resources.