Love the library? Want to be involved in what services are offered and how funds are distributed within the Enid Public Library? Become a member of our library board!
What are the qualifications?
We currently have two openings for interested individuals. We are looking for:
- One resident of the City of Enid
- One resident residing in Garfield County, but does not reside within the limits of the City of Enid
- Serve for a term of 3 years
- Attend library board meetings every other month at the Enid Public Library
What decisions will I be involved in?
Board members help develop and adopt new library policies that affect the library users of Garfield County as well as what public services the library will offer.
Members are also an integral part in long-term plans of the library such as:
- Collection Development
- Special Programs
- Enid Foundation Library Endowment Fund
How do I apply?
If this sounds like you, head on over to the online form to apply. Applications may be printed off and returned to the Office of the City Clerk within the City offices building at 401 W Owen K Garriott Road, Enid, OK 73701.
Any questions may be directed to Library Director Jenny Regier by calling 580-234-6313 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.