Easy to DIY it at the library!
Many know April 1st as April Fool’s Day. Did you know that the first day of April is also National DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Day? And we have many tools you can use at the library to help you finish those household projects! Check out a few library resources that you can access for free, 24/7, with your Enid Public Library card.
Car Repair Online
Do you hear a sound coming from your vehicle that doesn’t sound pleasant? Learn how to maintain your car with Chilton Library Online! This resource lets you access detailed information on the exact year, make, and model, no matter where you are. Find information on:
- Step-by-step service and repair procedures,
- Labor estimating tool,
- Vacuum diagrams to simplify troubleshooting,
- Wiring diagrams to explain system operation,
- Close-up photographs and illustrations,
- ASE test prep quizzes for popular certification exams,
- Print button to print out the information you need
Log in to Chilton Library Online with ENID followed by your 6-digit library card number (ex: ENID222222).
DIY Virtual Classes
Are you looking to learn a new skill but don’t know where to start? Universal Class has over 500 online, self-paced courses, including 55 How To and Do It Yourself classes. Sample classes include:
- Office Skills 101,
- Event Planning 101,
- Genealogy 101,
- Home Business,
- Landscaping 101,
- and more!
First time user of Universal Class? Register with ENID followed by your 6-digit library card number (ex: ENID222222). Please create an account with your email address to continue learning.
Learn a New Language
Do you want to learn a new language but aren’t sure where to start and don’t want to pay for expensive language-learning software? Your free Enid Public Library card lets you learn for free and on your schedule. With Transparent Language Online, you can learn a new language by:
- Building vocabulary,
- Practicing your listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills,
- Learning what you’d like and on your schedule.
Log in to Transparent Language Online with ENID followed by your 6-digit library card number (ex: ENID222222). First time user? Please create an account to continue!
DIY Books In-Library & Online
Would you rather have a DIY book from the library or an ebook (or audiobook) that you can access from home? The library has those too! Search DO-IT-YOURSELF, DO IT YOURSELF, or DIY on the following platforms:
- DIY Books on Our Catalog
- DIY Books on Oklahoma Virtual Library
- For Children’s Titles, please select JUVENILE under AUDIENCE on left-hand side. You may also click on KIDS in the main menu bar and begin searching from there.
- DIY Books on Hoopla Digital Library
- For Children’s Titles, please select CHILDREN’S TITLES ONLY on left-hand side of the page. You may also turn KIDS mode on in top right-hand corner before searching.
Need help finding a title?
Contact a librarian at 580-234-6313 or email@example.com. Happy DIY-ing!
Leave a Comment