For access to resources which are available from your home or office, stop by the library for access instructions, logins, and passwords.
The Testing & Education Reference Center (TERC)
Comprehensive resource designed to help students — in high school, graduate school, and specialty school and beyond — make their future education decisions easier. TERC is loaded with information on colleges, technical schools, practice entrance exams, and certification and professional license exams that show students what to expect and how to prepare for — and excel at — the next level. Plus, the resume Builder and Virtual career library make TERC perfect for job seekers by providing specific examples and tips for the job search.
Users will find high-school test prep for GED, AP, ISEE, COOP, SSAT and more. Those aiming toward college can find tests geared to CLEP, FCAT, SAT, ACT, PSAT, TAKS and more. Graduate school preps include GRE, LSAT, MCAT and MAT. Career-oriented test prep includes online practice tests for information technology, law programs, nursing programs, Air Force officer qualifying, military flight aptitude, and civil service and licensure exams. There are even international tests covering TOEFL, TOEIC and U.S. citizenship.
Gain free access with your EPL card to:
- Over 300 practice tests and courses
- Dozens of eBooks containing valuable study material and practice tests
- Information on over 4,000 accredited schools
- Scholarship search featuring $8 billion in available scholarships
- Resume builder with over 1,000 brainstorming phrases to get you started
- Career modules covering subjects from career change to salary negotiations
Learn Something New
Artist Works for Libraries
Provides world-class instruction through self-paced video lessons from Grammy Award-winning music and artistic professionals, offering users everything they need for musical and artistic instruction, from introduction to advanced performance. When logging in, please validate your library card number by typing “enid” prior to your library card. For example, if your library card number is 999999, then you would type “enid999999”.
Beginner to advanced music instruction for the most popular string and band instruments.
- Professional musicians provide instruction
- Art and voice classes also included
- Video based with bookmarking features
- On-the-go learning
- Remote access for 24/7 availability
- Browser enabled for desktop and mobile devices
Transparent Language Online
Fun, effective, and engaging experience for learners of all levels looking to build their listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills in a foreign language.
Combining robust courses, supplemental vocabulary, extensive grammar resources, and mobile apps, Transparent Language Online is the most complete language-learning system. With over 95 languages to choose from, including English for speakers of 26 languages, there is something for every learner. Best of all, with enhanced support for Android ™ tablets and iPads, learners can enjoy the freedom to learn at home, in the library, or on the go. When logging in, please validate your library card number by typing “enid” prior to your library card. For example, if your library card number is 999999, then you would type “enid999999”.
Learn Something New Today! Access Universal Class by registering your library card using “ENID” in addition to your member number. For example, to register library card number 222222, you would enter “ENID222222”.
- Over 500 online non-credit Continuing Education Courses
- You are welcome to enroll in up to 5 courses.
- You have up to 6 months to finish each course.
- You have access to your course 24/7 via the Internet.
- Attend class and do assignments on your schedule. Each course has a real instructor who you may communicate with using email.
- These are non-credit courses and are provided for your personal enrichment. These courses are not intended to be a substitute for any state, government, licensing, or educational requirements.