The Public Library of Enid & Garfield County is a select depository library for both Federal and Oklahoma government documents. Our collection is on the 2nd floor of the library. Many items are now available online. Please see the following links.
The basic collection includes items such as the U.S. Budget, Census Information, Congressional Directory, Economic Reports, U.S. code and U.S. Reports. It also has helpful U.S. statistical information under American Factfinder.
- MetaLib – Federal Govt Search
- U.S. Government Manual
- Federal Depository Library
- Federal Digital System
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications
- Federal Agencies A to Z
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Congressional Documents 1774-1875
Laws and Regulations
- U.S. States and Territories
- State of Oklahoma
- Documents and Forms
- Legislative and Legal Information
- Data OK.gov (Payroll)
International and Foreign
- Countries – U.S. Dept of State
- Country Studies – Library of Congress
- CIA World Fact Book
- World Bank
- Statistical Information
- Trade Data
Flood Plain Information from FEMA
- Answers to Questions about the National Flood Insurance Program
- Reducing Damage from Localized Flooding: A Guide for Communities
We DO NOT provide tax advice or assist in tax preparation. The VITA or TCE program is not located at the library. In previous years they were located at the Oakwood Mall and did not start until after February 1.
We will NOT be getting any paper forms at the library. Forms are available at the Oklahoma Tax Commission web site www.tax.ok.gov. If you need assistance, we can print forms for you at the front desk.
Individual and business taxpayers will no longer receive paper income tax packages in the mail from the IRS. The library will put out all tax forms as they arrive. We also do not receive every form and we get limited amounts of some forms. You can get federal tax forms at the IRS web site www.irs.gov.
All tax forms are recycled after May 1. We do not keep tax forms year round.