Tax Forms and Government Documents

The Public Library of Enid & Garfield County is a select depository library for both Federal and Oklahoma government documents.  Our collection is on the 2nd floor of the library.  Many items are now available online.  Please see the following links.

Federal Depository Library Logo

Federal Government

The basic collection includes items such as the U.S. Budget, Census Information, Congressional Directory, Economic Reports, U.S. code and U.S. Reports.  It also has helpful U.S. statistical information under American Factfinder.


Laws and Regulations

Guide to Law Online

Technical Reports

Other Resources


International and Foreign

Flood Plain Information from FEMA

Tax Forms

We DO NOT provide tax advice or assist in tax preparation.  The VITA or TCE program is not located at the library. In previous years they were located at the Oakwood Mall and did not start until after February 1.


We will NOT be getting any paper forms at the library.  Forms are available at the Oklahoma Tax Commission web site  Oklahoma residents who filed paper forms last year should receive a booklet of forms and instructions by mail at their permanent residence or post office box in mid January.  We have the Oklahoma Tax Forms CD and it will be available at the Service Desk for check out and in-library use only.


Individual and business taxpayers will no longer receive paper income tax packages in the mail from the IRS.  The library will put out all tax forms as they arrive.  We also do not receive every form and we get limited amounts of some forms.  You can get federal tax forms at the IRS web site

All tax forms are recycled after May 1. We do not keep tax forms year round.